Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do great work. People love our software–and it turns out that people love working here too. We’ve been recognized as a “Best Company to Work For,” and we’re proud of our team for receiving awards for workplace effectiveness and flexibility.
A Complete Payroll Management Software integrated with Attendance Management & Expense Management. Pulse automatically syncs your attendance data with online payroll management software.
• Working under limited supervision, following standardized practices and/or methods; leading, guiding and coordinating work within the department.
• Ability to be successful in leading and developing a team while still communicating with upper management about issues. (Garnishment Team and Verifications/Employee Set Up Team).
• Calculate & deduct TDS whenever you run payroll.
• Accurate and timely processing of all incoming in-house employee hire/re-hire/change paperwork, including but not limited to –
• Monitor email account, print requests for review.
• Review of hire/re-hire/change paperwork submitted for processing, working with requestor to resolve any issues prior to set up/data entry; verify/close personnel requisitions.
• Distribution of paperwork for processing to Employee Set Up Team.
• Research and resolve problem situations.
• Maintain confidentiality of employee information.
• Runs Queries/Reports.
• Monitors and tracks data counts throughout the week.
• Orient and train department employees.
• Addresses and documents performance issues. Annual
• Participates in special projects as required.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred and 5+ years payroll
experiences with 2 years in supervision.
• Prior payroll experience is preferred
• Strong Tag Validation and Reports Validation skills.
• 1 year of data entry experience.