Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do great work. People love our software–and it turns out that people love working here too. We’ve been recognized as a “Best Company to Work For,” and we’re proud of our team for receiving awards for workplace effectiveness and flexibility.
PulseHRM provides best HR management software for your company. It involves Leave Management Software for effortless and convenient leave management.
Portfolio Management - Conduct a critical review of our product portfolio to identify needed actions to discontinue poor performing products, overlapping products, or products that require repositioning or re-launching.
Solicit, collect information and analyze ideas for our existing and new offerings/products
Perform Market Analysis and maintain constant surveillance and awareness of the market while effectively identifying customer needs and trends.
Develop an effective understanding of the customer (tenants, landlords and Property managers) needs and assessing market potential and the growth prospects
Work with the Business and Technology team to develop a comprehensive set of requirements that address all defined customer needs.
Structure an approach to product definition and plan to translate customer needs into product requirements through a product plan
Integrate overall company strategy, product line plans and strategy, competitive analysis, and customer needs into an effective product strategy and position in the market
Work with Product Team members and Finance to develop a realistic business case for implementation. Also monitor the project and environment and updates the business case as required.
Develop and Execute Promotional plan – Prepare and implement a comprehensive and well-thought out promotional plan that details strategy, needed actions, and messages with promotion and advertising.
Take complete control on the way you take your leaves!! Auto calculate planned and sick leaves and decide how compensatory time off, maternity or paternity time off is calculated.
Support Customers and Channel Partners- Initiate requests for customer proposals and presentations and ensures all relevant materials exist to support the product.
Competitive Analysis - Maintain awareness of competitive products, potential competitive products, competitors, and competitor capabilities and collate them for actionable objectives
- • 5+ years experience in product management roles building and launching successful targeted marketing products
- Strong technical background, either from academic, engineering, or hands-on product development experience
- Experience in data driven, targeted marketing
- Ability to effectively gather and prioritize user requirements from disparate sources, going beyond users requests to get to key user needs, and the ability to rationalize across and resolve stakeholder differences
- Strong consensus and relationship-building skills, with experience marshaling resources across different functions of an organization
- An ability to lead by influencing others, without the need to project formal authority, especially in cross-functional and executive settings