Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do great work. People love our software–and it turns out that people love working here too. We’ve been recognized as a “Best Company to Work For,” and we’re proud of our team for receiving awards for workplace effectiveness and flexibility.
PulseHRM provides best HR management software for your company. PulseHRM provides Employee Monitoring Software to increase productivity, retention and business performance.
The Product Marketing Manager will work with the Director of Product Marketing to support Product and Feature positioning, go-to-market planning, relevant collateral, pricing & packaging and promotional efforts.
- Partner closely with the Product Management team to refine strategic positioning and go-to-market for new products, features and capabilities.
- Support go-to-market activity for new releases and launches.
- Be curious and strategic. Conduct ongoing competitive, market, and buyer research and ensure collateral reflects your insights.
- Be creative. Create concise and compelling collateral for new and existing offerings, including pitch decks, product/feature overviews, demonstration scripts and videos, internal sales reference guides, training materials, and more.
- Be a cross-functional resource. Support multiple internal teams to execute internal initiatives and deliver external value outside of regular workload.
- Support sales team deal cycles with domain and market expertise, competitive positioning, and ongoing training. Help sales continue to communicate the value of offerings.
- Work closely with the Analyst Relations Manager and provide ongoing support for inquiries, briefings, research reports, and more.
- Represent the Product Marketing team in cross-functional meetings, company-wide presentations, and at events where required.
- Empower employees to take and give feedback—on a platform that’s easy for you, too.
- Be organized and execution-focused. Take personal accountability for workload and ability to work across multiple projects.
- Collaborate with the global Marketing team and cross-functional solution teams.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering. An MBA in Marketing.
- 1-3 years of product marketing experience with increasing responsibility.
- Experience with bringing new products to market, agile release schedule, and other GTM activities.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and synthesize complex concepts into simple, powerful and engaging positioning, messaging, and storytelling.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, both written and spoken.
- An understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) business model and the marketing technology landscape.
- Enthusiasm to learn hands-on product knowledge in order to better position our capabilities.
- Ability to think strategically when solving problems.
- Flexibility to shift focus when needed.
- Able to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Willingness to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience working on complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Proficiency Google Docs, Google Sheets, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel.