Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do great work. People love our software–and it turns out that people love working here too. We’ve been recognized as a “Best Company to Work For,” and we’re proud of our team for receiving awards for workplace effectiveness and flexibility.
A Complete Payroll Management Software integrated with Attendance Management & Expense Management. Pulse automatically syncs your attendance data with online payroll management software.
Senior specialist payroll Garnishment is responsible to process the various components of involuntary payroll Garnishment deductions, setups such as Student loan, Bankruptcy, Child support etc, Lien levy notices, reports and ensuring compliance with Federal and State Payroll requirements
- Handling Payroll involuntary deductions and setups with 100% Accuracy
- Working on reports, notices, Indexing , letters related to Garnishment
- Supporting the lead specialist on reports relating to Pay run and Garnishment deductions
- Indexing court documents, Setup involuntary deductions, send term letters, answering status letters from court.
- Time Integration: Import working hours & pay employees easily and accurately
- Handling email queries related to Garnishment and Vendor setups
- Ensure awareness of all policies and compliance relating to payroll and apply during the execution of daily work
- Support the team on ad-hoc projects for year end reports
- Flexibility in handling different process and managing workload during system downtime and year end timelines
- Well equipped with year end calendar, updates and process changes
- Communicate within payroll teams as per business requirements
- Provide inputs to streamline the process, while supporting on daily tasks
- Participate in continuous process improvement activities by contributing ideas.
- Allow employees to view pay-slips & Increments.
- Bachelor degree in any area is mandatory/Human Resources/ Business/ Accounting is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Requires minimum 1 year of payroll experience
- Experience working on MS Excel
- Attention to detail, accurate and professional communicator