Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do great work. People love our software–and it turns out that people love working here too. We’ve been recognized as a “Best Company to Work For,” and we’re proud of our team for receiving awards for workplace effectiveness and flexibility.
PulseHRM provides Performance Management system to develop your team by measuring KRA’s, KPI’s, performance reviews, goal tracking and 360s.
• Support the team as subject matter expert for support operations
• Stand in as shift supervisor in his/her absence
• Responsible for providing expert level technical support to users with customer centric approach
• Responsible for documentation, tracking & monitoring of issues/requests to ensure timely resolution
• Responds to telephone calls, emails and personnel requests for technical and functional support
• Assist shift supervisors in evaluation and grading of timesheet for each support analyst and submit a daily report to manager
• Provide weekly report to support analysts for cases where the standard procedure was not followed and marked therefore as a missed opportunity
• Ensuring availability of gsc helpline number by monitoring peak call volume and traffic analysis
• Responsible for first call resolution for issues under prescibed scope of support
• Assist in data mining of tickets for identifying repetetive issues and their frequency
• Responsible for meeting ticket handling sla (from opening to closure)
• Supports new projects for upgrading IT systems & to improve user experience
• Should be open to travel as per business needs
• Participates in meetings during absence of Supervisor
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, or equivalent education and experience
• Total work experience of 5 years with at least 3 years of IT support experience and/or call center experience
• Fluent in English with excellent communication skills
• Able to work independently, & willing to work in rotational shifts.