Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do great work. People love our software–and it turns out that people love working here too. We’ve been recognized as a “Best Company to Work For,” and we’re proud of our team for receiving awards for workplace effectiveness and flexibility.
PulseHRM provides Performance Management system to develop your team by measuring KRA’s, KPI’s, performance reviews, goal tracking and 360s.
• Interact with the customers via phone/email and by demonstrating the highest level of urgency to resolve customer issues in timely manner.
• Provide remote support on McAfee Data Security products such as DLP and Encryption, and resolve product related issues during POC & post-deployment phase, through research and troubleshooting.
• Debugging system level problems in a multi-vendor, multi-protocol network environment with high- level technical expertise on complex issues.
• Work closely with the Advanced Support team, product engineering team, product management team to resolve critical issues
• Evaluate the criticality, severity of the issues, and ensure that they are addressed as per the priority.
• Work closely with the Sales teams, to identify the high visibility customers, and address their issues with priority.
• Document all technical issues, analysis and communication with the customer and ensure a crystal-clear documentation
• Evaluate your employees in a way that fits your strategy.
• Assess employee performance holistically across your company.
• Track team goal progress, associate them with companies vision.
• 5-6 years of experience in Email and Web Security domain.
• Strong customer-focus and problem-solving attitude.
• Engineer should be specialized in Data Security products like DLP and Drive Encryption etc.
• Act as a Single point of contact for each Customer reported Incident (manage, troubleshoot, resolutions). Handle the Service Requests from cradle to grave & with minimal supervision.
• Excellent verbal, written communication & Strong documentation skills.
• Excellent understanding of Operating System, Active Directory, Hardware and associated Diagnostics, TCP/ IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL.
• Excellent Knowledge of Linux and Linux troubleshooting techniques.
• Good knowledge of handling network down situations – this role will be handling S1/ S2 Service