Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do meaningful work. People love our software–and it turns out that people love working here too. We’ve been recognized as a “Best Company to Work For,” and we’re proud of our team for receiving awards for workplace effectiveness and flexibility.
What You’ll Do
If you thought this was going to be your typical call center type job, think again! Our Customer Service Team stands apart from the crowd with their focus on quality interactions and genuine conversations with customers – no scripts, ever! Here at BambooHR, our goal is to set people free to do great work and we do this by helping clients use our software to elevate the HR experience at their own company.
Now you may be wondering what the day-to-day will look like. As a client service representative, you’ll have opportunities to:
- Provide exceptional service to U.S. and international customers that love our software
- Work side-by-side with them to problem-solve through technical, billing, or other HR software queries
- Act as a resource on topics such as quality management, software technicalities, and best practices
- Contribute to a brand of unparalleled customer service on a team that lives and breathes customer care
- Do your best, focused work, from 9 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday (no nights or weekends! Hooray!)
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- Prior customer service experience, either in person or over the phones
- Live within commuting distance of our office and are available for a full-time shift
- Passion for customer care and have the ability to champion high levels of client satisfaction
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to breakdown complex problems and explain them in a clear and simple way
- Articulate and concise in both written and oral communication
- You can type 60+ words per minute
What You’ll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture. We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations like, Salt Lake Tribune, Glassdoor, & Comparably for our great workplace culture.
- Work that Stays at Work. Genuine work/life balance served here!
- Rest and Relaxation. 4 weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and we pay you to go on vacation (ask us about this)!
- Health Benefits. Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a generous company match.
- Financial Peace University. Bamboo pays for you to take the class, and you walk away with financial savvy and a bonus.
An Equal Opportunity Employer–M/F/D/V
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.
|Job Category||Customer Service|