Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do great work. People love our software–and it turns out that people love working here too. We’ve been recognized as a “Best Company to Work For,” and we’re proud of our team for receiving awards for workplace effectiveness and flexibility.
What You’ll Do
As the Director of Product Marketing at BambooHR you will be responsible for driving the direction and support of the product marketing discipline in support of BambooHR company initiatives and values. We have an exceptional product with a focused mission and we want everyone to know about them! BambooHR has solid product marketing foundations, but true to one of our company values, “grow from good to great,” we’re not okay with complacency and are continually growing, developing and improving our product marketing discipline. We’re looking for a Director of Product Marketing to support that initiative and to be a part of, and add to, our award winning culture. Great opportunity exists with the current product marketing team at BambooHR to create an exemplary department that works cohesively to be THE ultimate example of how a great product marketing team executes inside an interconnected and interdependent organization. We’re aiming to define a category and change an industry, so if that’s something you’re game for, read on.
In the Director of Product Marketing role at BambooHR you will:
- Direct the overall strategy and goals of the product marketing discipline at BambooHR
- Manage, support and grow our team of exceptional product marketers
- Direct go-to-market strategies that leverage product positioning, packaging, and pricing to yield product business objectives
- Lead the product marketing team to develop and deliver product messaging and to guide product demo development
- Lead data analysis to yield market research to empower the business in pursuit of our product marketing initiatives
- Together with the Product Marketing team, develop powerful and persuasive sales pitches and compelling marketing assets that showcase our leading HR software products
- Support the product marketing team to ensure successful product launches in collaboration with various other teams and departments
- Determine and communicate product marketing priorities and execution
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- 7-10 Years of product marketing experience
- A demonstrable skill, propensity and talent for leading a team towards growth and success
- You’ve been a leader within a product marketing team and have got the know how when it comes to directing product marketing strategy
- Your extensive product marketing experience has mostly been at a SaaS company (or companies) and marketing a multi-product platform to SMBs
- Experience with all aspects of product marketing including messaging, positioning, pricing, branding, creative development, campaign execution, etc.
- Experience having lead data-driven market research and analysis to inform strategy, prioritization and messaging
- Demonstrable presentation and writing skills that would persuade even the most skeptical of people
- Proven project management and self-discipline abilities that would receive a 5-star rating
- All the skills, including things like; persuasiveness, analytical skills, clear and proactive communication, ability to multitask, patience in times of frustration, speed in task accomplishment, etc.
What You’ll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture. We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations like, Salt Lake Tribune, Glassdoor, & Comparably for our great workplace culture.
- Work that Stays at Work. Genuine work/life balance served here!
- Rest and Relaxation. 4 weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and we pay you to go on vacation (ask us about this)!
- Health Benefits. Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a generous company match.
- Financial Peace University. Bamboo pays for you to take the class, and you walk away with financial savvy and a bonus.
An Equal Opportunity Employer–M/F/D/V
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.