INCREASE YOUR INCOME
BECOME A CHANNEL PARTNER
PulseHRM is the perfect people operations platform designed for start-ups, mid-sized & large entities– ranging from 10 employees to up to 5,000 employees and it is used in just about every industry and every state in India.
PulseHRM handles most of the HR needs such as onboarding, payroll, workforce management, compensation & benefits, performance management and other such activities.
PulseHRM products are been used in 150+ Organisations & 3.5 Lakh employees as of March 2020. We balance independent employee needs with employer business goals to create and manage an engaged workforce. Our in-depth knowledge base and the self-help page is designed to help clients get the most of PulseHRM experience.
What Makes a Good Channel Partner?
- Ideally, the Channel Partner needs to have an already established and solid HR customer base.
- Previous experience in promoting and distributing cloud-based SaaS products.
- Customer service-oriented, coupled with the ability to provide the necessary support to customers when needed.
- The ability to create engaging marketing content.
Roles & Responsibilities
Of Channel Partner
- Pre Sales Activities from Generating Leads
- Giving Online Demo of PulseHRM Product to the Clients
- Following Up with the Clients for Sale Closure
- Contract Signing between PulseHRM & Client
- Help with integration of Bio-Metric Devices on chargeable basis
- Follow up with clients to gather data for implementation
- Providing selected Modules from Client Side to activate in PulseHRM
- Setup meeting for any Customization
- Generating Invoice, Payment Collections & Payment Follow-Ups
- Lead Generation from PulseHRM
- Video Tutorials on Giving Demo of PulseHRM
- Over the phone/email based sales & technical support
- Providing Admin Username & Password for the Organization
- Demo support for channel partners client
- Data Security & Backup
- Releasing Payouts to Channel Partners
- Smooth Running of Software at all times