PulseHRM Launches a Mobile App
Clock-in/out on your mobile and mark your attendance on the go.
PulseHRM is excited to announce the launch of Mobile App-Time & Attendance will increase worker productivity, reduce labor costs, and minimize compliance risks
PulseHRM believes Mobile App-Time & Attendance has been an endeavor of our development team with the end-user in mind to get people in and out and on to being productive on their jobs.
Features of the app:
- This collaborative effort allows you to clock in your work timings from your handheld device using internet connectivity.
- Will give leverage for the managers to have real-time information of their team members.
- The mobile app can provide the GPS location of the team members as they clock-in/out of the site.
- A location-based mobile timesheet will help the team and their manager to validate a better understanding of what your team has accomplished throughout the day.
Beneficiaries of this app:
- Employees working in sites/fieldwork job
- Organizations where employees have fieldwork
- Managers to validate their teamwork
- HR can confidently manage compliance risks.
In the year 2015, Evam Tech Labs, conceived its pioneer product PulseHRM, a Human Resource Management Software, with a commitment to deliver customized and professional software which can integrate with the tools you already use. PulseHRM comes along with a host of features aimed at automating every aspect of your HR functionality.
This press release contains projections and forward-looking statements among other things include our expectations for future events or our future financial performance. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks, uncertainties, and assumptions. We operate in a very competitive and rapidly changing environment. New risks emerge from time to time. Given these risks and uncertainties, you should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements. Actual events or results may differ materially from those contained in the projections or forward-looking statements. PulseHRM assumes no obligation to and does not currently intend to, update any such forward-looking statements after the date of this release.
Any unreleased services, features, or functions referenced in this document, our website or other press releases or public statements that are not currently available are subject to change at PulseHRM’s discretion and may not be delivered as planned or at all. Customers who purchase PulseHRM software should make their purchase decisions based upon services, features and functions that are currently available.